|USA International hopes to encourage better understanding between cultures by providing families the opportunity to share their lives with an
international student. Over these many years since 1980, we have had much success with students and host families telling us how much their lives have
been enriched. Many families and students go on to make life long friendships.
We provide support services for host families and students during their homestay program.
- Host families are provided with homestay guidelines.
- Students are provided with a homestay orientation and guideline prior to their move-in.
- Our program interviews and screens students and host families.
- We are available 24 hours for emergencies to families and students.
- We carefully match students with host families and provide each with a profile.
- Each family is paid a stipend to help cover the cost of room/board.
If you are interested in being a host family, please print out the application and send it to our office. Our homestay coordinator will be in touch with you.
- Provide private furnished bedroom
- Help your student with daily English conversation. (The purpose of students to live in US is to learn English and the life style)
- Please include your student in your family activities.
- Families are not to host students with the same nationality.
- All members of your family must be excited about hosting.
- Assist students with metro bus transportation.
Hwi-Jin, Korea; Sally, Taiwan; Julie, Korea
Merci, Brazil; Kemia, Portugal; Mika, Japan